Are you never sure which scattering processes are relevant at different wavelength regimes? Don’t know the difference between type Ib and IIb supernovae? Can’t remember the distinction between ULIRGs, DOGs, and SMGs? If so, the pages listed below are just for you.
Click on each link below for a glossary of important terms and concepts in different areas of astrophysics.
• Astronomy and the Electromagnetic Spectrum
• Citizen science efforts
• Galaxy and AGN types and famous examples
• Guide to astrophysical software
• Guide to Graduate school
• Guide to major telescopes
• Spectroscopy and important spectral lines
These pages are perpetual works in progress, so you might find more information if you check back later!